Mirrored Swirl Ornament
Your tree will reflect your unique and crafty style with the help of these Mirrored Swirl Ornaments using Krylon spray paint.
- Krylon® Looking Glass® Mirror Like Paint – Mirror Finish #9033
- Delta® PermEnamel™ Transparent Glass Paint (2 to 3 colors of your choice, per ornament)
- Clear Glass Ornaments with Removable Tops
- Paper Cups (with opening slight smaller than circumference of ornaments)
- Cover spray paint surface with newspaper to protect from overspray
- Remove top of ornament
- Using 2 – 3 colors per ornament, squirt a short burst of PermEnamel glass paints into the ornaments one at a time
- Twirl ornaments quickly in your hand after each squirt
- Do not let them dry
- Shake Krylon Looking Glass Mirror Like Paint for one full minute
- Horizontally, hold nozzle of spray can against ornament opening
- Spray short bursts of Krylon Looking Glass Mirror Like Paint into the ornaments while continuously turning them in your hand as you spray
- Coat interior of ornaments very lightly and continue spraying until you have achieved the look you desire
- Place ornaments upside down into paper cups to dry
- Replace ornament tops
Mirrored Swirl Ornaments were designed by Susan Lowenthal.
Inspire additional unique seasonal decorations by exploring Winter spray paint projects from Krylon.