Jazzed Up Jars
Add a rich sparkle to your holiday décor and make something special out of every day mason jars.
- Krylon® Premium
- Copper Brilliance #1020
- 18 Kt. Gold Plate #1000
- Sterlin Silver #1030
- Pint Size Mason Jars (we used five)
- 3/8” Silver Metallic Ribbon
- Glue Dots
- Following surface prep instruction on the spray paint can, thoroughly clean and dry bottles, removing all traces of grease, oil and other residue. Let dry thoroughly.
- Apply a light coat of Krylon Premium Metallic spray paint in Copper Brilliance to two of the mason jars. Repeat, spraying on light coats, until jars are completely covered, allowing time to dry in between coats.
- Apply a light coat of 18 Kt. Gold Plate spray paint to two of the mason jars. Repeat until jars are completely covered, allowing time to dry in between coats.
- Following instructions above, spray paint the last mason jar with Sterling Silver spray paint.
- Add silver ribbon around the neck of each jar using glue dots.
Jazzed Up Jars were designed by Patty Schaffer.
Discover how a blast of Krylon Glitter Blast spray can create unexpected seasonal items by exploring additional more Winter spray paint projects from Krylon.