Whether you aim to reinvigorate an old outdoor furniture set or customize a new collection to better suit your outdoor decorative desires, Krylon® has an exterior stain to customize your wooden project surface exactly to your liking.
- Krylon® Exterior Semi-Transparent Wood Stain – Earthen Brown #3607
- Drop Cloth
- Sandpaper: Fine to Medium
- Damp Rag
- Latex gloves (optional)
If you are staining on top of a previously stained surface, make sure the stain will penetrate before using. To test, splash a couple drops of water on the surface. If the water penetrates, then so will the stain. If not, you will need to lightly sand the surface first.
- For best results and to help the stain penetrate deeper into the wood, lightly sand the entire wood surface with the grain the of the wood
- Remove dust with a damp rag. Make sure to clean rag periodically to avoid build up
- Stain entire furniture set using thin, light coats of Krylon Honey Gold Exterior Semi-Transparent Wood Stain until surface is covered
- If additional coats are desired, wait 15 minutes between each coat
- Allow stain to dry 24-48 hours prior to using
Outdoor Furniture was designed by Krylon.
Inspire additional outdoor projects by viewing more Outdoor spray paint projects from Krylon.