Make an average cooler stand out by helping it blend in with Krylon® Camouflage Made with Fusion for Plastic® Technology.
- Set up a spray area by covering work area with a drop cloth. Make sure it is a well-ventilated area.
- Using an all-purpose cleaner, thoroughly clean the inside and outside of the cooler to remove dirt, oil and debris. Rinse thoroughly with water and allow to dry.
- Applying in a well-ventilated area, paint the cooler using the following color order of application for best results: Khaki, Olive, Brown and Black.
- With your Camouflage Khaki well shaken, place stencil as close as possible without touching, hold the can of paint 6-8 inches away from the surface, spray in short bursts to create desired appearance. Repeat around entire surface of cooler.
- Repeat step 4 with Olive, Brown and Black Camouflage paint colors using various stencil shapes to create desired appearance.
- Krylon Camouflage Paint dries in 15 minutes or less and can be handled in about one hour.
Plastic Cooler was designed by Krylon.
Get inspired to customize additional outdoor items by exploring more Outdoor spray paint projects from Krylon.