Stylish Storage Boxes
Paint storage boxes to coordinate with your crafting space.
2 hours plus drying time
ColorMaster™ Paint + Primer
- Gloss Cherry Red #52101
- Navy Blue #51907
- Gloss Ivy Leaf #51515
- Krylon® ColorMaster™ Metallic - Brilliant Silver #51511
- Krylon® Leafing Pens - Silver #9902
- Storage boxes: wooden or paper
- Adhesive-backed vinyl for stencil
- Masking tape and paper
- Personal die-cut machine
- Spray boxes with Metallic Brilliant Silver; allow to dry completely.
- Using vinyl and personal die-cut machine, cut strips with shaped edges to use as
masks around boxes and/or lids.
(Note: These strips could be cut with decorative scissors.)
- With masking paper and tape, mask off areas of boxes or lids to be left silver. Mask off label holders. Spray paint boxes with various colors of ColorMaster® spray paint, as desired. Remove stencils.
- Use a Leafing Pen to touch up designs, as needed.
Stylish Storage Boxes was designed by Roxi Phillips.
Inspire your home décor by viewing more Home Décor spray paint projects from Krylon.