Ombré Lamp Shade
Enhance your home d&ecaute;cor with this trendy Ombré Lamp Shade.
- Krylon® ColorMaster
- Gloss Global Blue #53546
- Satin Catalina Mist #53529
- Gloss Purple #51913
- Gloss Pewter Gray #51606 (or colors of your choice)
- Lamp with simple shade
- Paint brush: 1/2” nylon bristles
- Remove shade from lamp base
- Prepare lampshade by brushing away dust or lint
- Shake cans of paint according to manufacturer's instruction
- Test spray each can of paint onto scrap paper to determine desired angle for adjustable nozzles
- Using the 51913 Gloss Purple paint, spray the shade with the line of the main design
Note: the closer you are to the shade the more intense the color will be
- As you move further away from surface the paint will be disbursed over a larger area and will appear lighter
- With 53546 Gloss Global Blue, spray alongside of the wet 51913 Gloss Purple paint design
- Use a paint brush to manipulate paint to blend colors, as needed
- Continue with additional colors of paint working from dark to light
- Paint colors on sample shade are in this order, top to bottom: 53529 Satin Catalina Mist, 53546 Gloss Global Blue, 51913 Gloss Purple, 51606 Gloss Pewter Gray
- Allow to dry
- Reassemble lamp
Ombré Lamp Shade was designed by Krylon.
View additional Home Décor spray paint projects from Krylon.