Monogram, Industrial Style
1½ hours (plus drying time)
- Krylon® Natural Stone Textured Finish - Granite #3700
- Krylon® Paint Pen - Black
- Tin block letters in two sizes: 7” and 10 1/2”
- Flat washers: variety of sizes, rusty and used
- Screen: scrap pieces
- Hinges: Die cuts
- Adhesive: E6000
- Ink pad: charcoal
- Craft scissors
- Spray monogram letters in Krylon® Natural Stone in Granite, according to manufacturer’s instructions. Allow to dry completely.
- Using an ink pad, apply ink directly to edges and face of letters in random areas.
- Arrange and adhere screen pieces, flat washers and hinges to face of letters, wrapping some around the sides and spanning some open areas.
- With a Krylon® Paint Pen in Black highlight some parts of the letters with dots to represent screws or tacks.
Monogram, Industrial Style was designed by Roxi Phillips.
View more Home Décor spray paint projects from Krylon.