Crafty Keepers File Storage
Jazz up a simple paper rack with Krylon® Spray Paint.
2 hours plus drying time
- Krylon® ColorMaster™ Paint + Primer - Gloss Cherry Red #52101
- Krylon® Chalkboard Paint - Black #807
- Paper storage rack: Ikea
- Adhesive-backed vinyl for stencil
- Chalk sticks
- Masking paper and tape
- Personal die-cut machine
- Assemble storage unit according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- With trays removed; spray paint all areas of rack with ColorMaster™ Cherry Red; allow to dry completely.
- With personal die-cut machine and adhesive backed vinyl, cut two scalloped rectangle stencils to fit sides of rack.
- Adhere stencils to sides of rack. Mask off all other areas with paper and tape. Spray stenciled areas with Chalkboard Paint; allow to dry completely.
- Mask cork areas of trays with masking paper and tape.
- Spray tray fronts with Chalkboard Paint; allow to dry completely.
- Condition dried chalk paint according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Crafty Keepers File Storage was designed by Roxi Phillips.
Inspire your home décor by viewing more Home Décor spray paint projects from Krylon.