Antiqued Votive Set
Transform plain glass votives into something spectacular with antiquing techniques and a touch of bling from spray paint.
1 hour (plus drying time)
- Krylon® Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint #9040
- Krylon® Frosted Glass Finish White #9040
- Krylon® Easy-Tack™ Repositionable Adhesive #7020
- (3) Glass Votives (two small, one larger)
- Adhesive Rhinestones
- Swirl Stencil (purchased or hand-cut)
- Painter’s Tape
- Cotton Balls
- Fingernail Polish Remover
- Mask the outside of votives with tape and paper
- Spray paint inside of votives with Krylon Frosted Glass Finish, according to manufacturer’s instructions, repeating coats until mirror effect is achieved
- Remove painter’s tape
- Dab inside of mirrored glass with a fingernail polish remover soaked cotton ball – dab in random areas to achieve a worn effect
- Spray paint backside of stencil with Krylon Easy-Tack Repositionable Adhesive
- Adhere stencil to face of largest votive
- Spray paint with Krylon Frosted Glass Finish
- Embellish swirl shape with self-adhesive rhinestones
Antiqued Votive Set was designed by Roxi Phillips.
View more Home Décor spray paint projects from Krylon.