ColorMaster™ Paint + Primer
- Hosta Leaf #53541
- Celery #53543
- Night Stand
- Drop cloth
- Set up a spray area by covering work area with a drop cloth. Make sure it is a well-ventilated area.
- Remove drawer and knob.
- Prep surface of night stand and drawer by sanding any rough areas, if necessary.
- Wipe down surfaces to remove dust and particles on the surface.
- Mask off areas of drawer that will not be painted.
- Apply even coats of paint in a side-to-side motion to front of drawer.
- Apply even coats of paint in a side-to-side motion to night stand.
- Recoat until drawer and night stand are completely covered.
- Allow paint to dry completely.
Night Stand was designed by Krylon.
Learn additional ways to give your furniture an inexpensive and stylish makeover by exploring more Furniture spray paint projects from Krylon.