ColorMaster™ Paint + Primer
- Hosta Leaf #53541
- Celery #53543
- Night Stand
- Drop cloth
- Set up a spray area by covering work area with a drop cloth. Make sure it is a well-ventilated area.
- Remove drawer and knob.
- Prep surface of night stand and drawer by sanding any rough areas, if necessary.
- Wipe down surfaces to remove dust and particles on the surface.
- Mask off areas of drawer that will not be painted.
- Apply even coats of paint in a side-to-side motion to front of drawer.
- Apply even coats of paint in a side-to-side motion to night stand.
- Recoat until drawer and night stand are completely covered.
- Allow paint to dry completely.