Wild Kitchen Zebra Apron
Requiring only four items, this fashion spray paint project, Wild Kitchen Zebra Apron, will surely set your next party’s mood as one of fun and games.
2 ½ hours
- Krylon® ColorMaster Spray Paint – Black Gloss #51601
- Pressed White Cotton Apron
- Painter’s Tape
- Latex Gloves
- Lay apron onto spray paint surface
- Begin ripping tape into irregular strips (with no straight edges remaining)
- Place tape strips onto apron, running from top to bottom and at slight angles (do this all over; the more the better)
- Press each strip down well
- Add more tape strips over other taped portions to widen and angle some lines (these taped portions will be white when finished)
- Fill the fabric spray paint surface so that generally ½ of the surface is taped
- Go back over all tape strips, firmly pressing every edge laying on white fabric (rubbing very well will ensure a great end result)
- In a well-ventilated area, spray Krylon Gloss Black ColorMaster over entire apron
- Spray 3-4 thin to medium coats
Wild Kitchen Zebra Apron was designed by Colette George.
Inspire your wardrobe and home fabrics by viewing more Fabrics, Fashion & Accessories spray paint projects from Krylon.