Customize your jewelry to match your favorite outfits!
2 hours plus drying time
- Krylon® ColorMaster™ Primer - All-Purpose White #51315
- Krylon® ColorMaster™ Enamel - Satin Sea Glass #53572
- Omega collar necklace
- Washers: variety of sizes, ½” - 3”
- Waxed linen thread
- Adhesive: E6000
- Masking paper and tape
- Fabric scissors
- Lay washers and necklace into a pleasing design, assuring washers overlap in places
for adhering in later step.
(Note: Sketching or photographing your layout will be helpful.)
- Separate all pieces and spray with Krylon® ColorMaster™ Primer; allow to dry.
- Spray paint all pieces on all sides with Krylon® ColorMaster™ in Satin Sea Glass; allow to dry.
- Wrap large center washer with waxed linen thread; knot on backside of washer.
- Lay pieces in design arranged in step #1. Adhere pieces together where they overlap; allow to dry/cure according to manufacturer’s instruction.
- Lay washer arrangement next to collar necklace; wrap waxed linen thread through washers and over collar to secure pieces to each other.
Washer Necklace was designed by Roxi Phillips.
Inspire your wardrobe and home fabrics by viewing more Fabrics, Fashion & Accessories spray paint projects from Krylon.