How To Spray Paint Wood Video
Learn how Krylon® can transform wood surfaces by watching the How To Spray Paint Wood video below.
Completely revamp wood surfaces with Krylon spray paint by following these four easy steps that will ensure proper application on your wood surface:
- Sand bare wood smooth with medium to fine grain sandpaper.
- For glossy surfaces, lightly sand if previously painted.
- Wipe clean with a tack cloth to remove dust.
- Apply a primer to seal the surface if desired.
- Exterior wood should always be primed for greatest durability.
- Reference your product label for specific dry and recoat times.
Fading and discoloration of your exterior wood surfaces are no match against the following Krylon products:
Still have questions on how to spray paint wood? Ask Krylon.