How To Spray Paint Exterior Wood Video
Watch the How To Spray Paint Exterior Wood video below to learn how Krylon® revived a bare wood patio furniture set.
Restore the life in your exterior wood surfaces with these simple steps that will ensure proper spray paint application on your exterior wood surface:
- Lightly sand bare wood smooth with medium to fine grain sandpaper.
- If previously painted, remove the paint to bare wood.
- Wipe clean with a damp rag to remove dust.
- Splash a couple drops of water on the surface.
- If water penetrates, so will the stain.
- If water does not penetrate, lightly sand the surface again.
- Make sure wood is clean, dull and dry before spray staining.
Still have questions on how to spray paint exterior wood? Ask Krylon.