- Krylon Outdoor Spaces® Satin Finish - Lime (#2920)
- Two 16” X 20” picture frames
- Large planter or pot
- Tall garden stake 5’ – 6’ (wood is best but metal will work)
- Potting soil
- River rocks
- Newspaper or drop cloth
- Small screws
- Hot glue if using a metal stake
- Plant ties or wire
Set up a spray area by covering a table or other work surface with newspaper or drop cloth in a well-ventilated area.
Paint frames and planter with Lime #2920 and let dry. If using old or used frames or planter, clean well before painting making sure they are free of dirt.
Attach the frames to the garden stake. Screw on if wood, Hot glue if metal. Evenly space them from top of stake. Make sure there is space at the bottom of the stake to place in the dirt of the planter.
Place gravel in base of pot to weight it down if necessary. Now add potting soil and plant/vine.
Insert stake into pot and weave vine into frames. Use plant ties or wire if needed.
Top off the soil with white river rocks.
- Choose flowering plant and paint colors that compliment each other.
- Hang a collection of frames on a fence or wall.
- Use smaller 4x8 or 5x7 frames for window boxes or indoor plants.
- Label and store unused paint for “touch ups” later.