- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Primer - White (#51315)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Khaki (#52504)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Mountain View (#53548)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Celery (#53543)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Sweet Cream (#53540)
- Shelf Unit
- Drop cloth
- Low-tack masking tape
- Kraft paper
- 220-grit sandpaper
- Tack cloth
Place shelf on flat work surface covered with drop cloth.
If you’d like to preserve some natural wood trim, carefully mask those areas off. Then apply 2 light coats of primer to the entire unit. Let dry completely and sand between coats. Wipe away dust with tack cloth.
If the shelves are removable, take them out. If not, mask off all areas you don’t want to be Mountain View, and apply 2 to 3 light coats. Let dry completely between coats. Remove tape and kraft paper.
Repeat step 3 for each color – beginning with the back in Khaki, proceeding to the sides in Celery, and finally the shelves in Sweet Cream. Let dry completely between coats.
Remove the masking tape on the natural wood trim.