Recipients of 2011 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship
College: Kendall College of Art and Design Grand Rapids, Michigan
"Art is what I turn to to relieve the stress in my life and to escape from the difficulties and pressures that I face."
College: Arcadia University Honors College Glenside, Pennsylvania
"Music and art, together, form the fabric of who I am."
College: Savannah College of Art and Design Savannah, Georgia
"Having the ability to express myself through emotion, past experiences, and moments captured in time makes it worth my time to make art."
College: Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, Indiana
"For me, art is my destiny, because for me these opportunities gave me the confidence and motivation to succeed."
College: John Brown University Siloam Springs, Arkansas
"Visual art cannot be explained away; art is the way that an individual feels when they see something."
2011 Product Recipients:
- Ji Hye Lee - Otis College of Art and Design
- Avital Burg - New York Studio School
- Kinzie Davis - Butte Community College
- Laura Yelavich - San Jose University
- Connor Lynch - Rhode Island School of Design
- Dang Khoa Vo - Dawson College
- Ji Yoon Kim - North Lake College
- Jean-Luc Lindsay - Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- Marina Ilic - Ringling College of Art and Design
- Danielle Glover - University of Georgia