- Krylon H2O™ Latex - Yellow Sea (#2602)
- Krylon H2O™ Latex - Caribbean Blue (#2604)
- Krylon H2O™ Latex - Arctic White (#2606)
- Metal Candle Holders
- Metal Flowers
- Clear Glass Marbles
- Drop cloth
- Cardboard box (used to stabilize candle holders/daisy while painting)
- Matte knife (to cut small holes in box and painters tape)
- Soft cloth & gentle soap (for cleaning metal prior to painting)
- Painter's Tape
- Safety glasses
Clean metal with soap and water using a soft cloth. Allow to dry.
Put cardboard box on drop cloth. Cut small holes in cardboard box and insert metal flowers.
Using painter's tape mask off entire daisy and spray paint leaves and stem with Yellow Sea. Allow to dry.
Mask off the stem and leaves and cut tape away from centre of daisy using a matte knife and spray paint with Caribbean Blue. Allow to dry.
Mask off centre of daisy and remove tape from flower petals. Spray paint flower petals with Arctic White and allow to dry.
Hold daisy upside down and spray end of stem with Yellow Sea. Remove all tape and set aside.
Stand metal candle holders in cardboard box holes and spray paint with Caribbean Blue. When dry, hold candle holder upside down and spray end.
Position candle holders in yard or flower pot of soil and pour clear marbles into wire candle holder. Insert painted daisy.
Ideas to Inspire
- Spray paint daisies or other metal flower in different colours.