- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Primer - All-Purpose White (#51315)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Celery (#53543)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Ivy Leaf (#51515)
- Krylon Brushed Metallic - Caramel Latte (#51250)
- Lamp and shade of desired size
- Drop cloth or newspaper
- Fine-grain sandpaper
- Tack cloth
- Round stickers
- Tissue paper
- Kraft glue
- Metal filigree beads
Lightly sand base of lamp to allow the paint to better adhere. Wipe clean with a tack cloth.
Place lamp base and shade on a flat work surface covered with a drop cloth or newspaper.
Apply two thin coats of White Primer to the base of the lamp. Let dry. Top with 2 to 3 thin coats of Caramel Latte paint. Let dry completely.
Place beads on drop cloth and spray with Caramel Latte. Let dry.
Spray 2 to 3 thin coats of Celery paint over the entire lamp shade. Let dry completely.
Place round stickers on lamp shade in desired pattern.
Spray paint Ivy Leaf lightly over the entire lamp shade. While paint is still damp, crumple tissue paper and lightly dab paint to create the textured look.
Carefully remove stickers and let paint dry completely.
Glue beads to centre of circles in the desired pattern.